Thursday 29 September 2016

Currently reading tag!



Currently reading tag!





Hey everybody!

Today we are going to do the Currently reading tag. Now for the people who don’t know what that is: It’s basically answering 10 questions about your reading state, and reading itself. Let’s start!

1. Do you prefer reading one book, or multiple at a time?

I don’t really mind reading more at the same time, but I have to say that when it comes to really making sure you know what you’re reading about, that I’d prefer to read only one at a time.

2. When you are reading multiple books, how do you determine when to switch from book to book?

For me when I read multiple books it’s mostly one school book and one book that I voluntarily pick up. I would mostly just read the book that I want to read, instead of the school book. But when there is a close deadline I’d make sure to read the school read first, since I basically need to.

3. Do you ever switch bookmarks, when you’re halfway through the book?
I do sometimes. I tend to match my book marks with the books that I’m reading. So if my book would have a green cover I would get a bookmark with some green or earthy tones. Just to match it.

4. Where do you place the book that you’re reading right now?
It’s normally just in my room on my nightstand, because I tend to just read in the weekends, or in the evening after I finish all my school work. But sometimes it’s also just in my bookcase (like right now.)

5. When do you read the most?
Well of course when I have holiday or break or whatever you call it. But overall in the weekends, on a Saturday or Friday, just whenever I don’t have to do something for the next day. And of course anytime when I have a free hour during school I mostly read when I fancy.

6. How long do you mostly read?
I mostly read to about an hour. I have to say that I have a hard time concentrating. I can get distracted so fast, like you don’t even know. My dog would just get into a different position while sleeping and I’d be distracted, I’m really the worst.

7. Do you read your hardcovers with the dustjacket on or off?
I definitely take them off when I read. But at the same time I’m kind of afraid to lose them as well, so I tend to be really careful with where I place it, so that it doesn’t get lost. But yes I do remove it when I’m reading.

8. In what position do you read?
I mostly sit, because I mostly read either in school or in bed or in the garden, and I always sit down whenever I read. It’s very unlikely to see me laying somewhere reading. But that might change in some time.

9. Do you bring the book that you’re currently reading to places where you go?
I always bring my book with me. I just feel empty or like I have forgotten something if I don’t take it with me everywhere I go. I mean, you never know when you will have some time to read, and also what will happen if you don’t have anything to do? Not my problem ;)

10. How many times do you update your progress on the book you are reading on Goodreads?
I almost do it every time when I’ve read a bit, although I got to say that I’m really guilty of forgetting to do this. So when I think of it I really do try to update my reading progress.




So that was it. Thank you all so much for reading, and if you ‘d like please leave me a comment on what you are reading at this moment. I’d love to know! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top