Monday 25 July 2016

Bookish identity tag!

Hey everybody ! :D


Today we are doing a tag again. The bookish identity tag! I’m very excited to do this tag, because it seems like a fun tag to do. So how does it work?

Basically you get multiple questions that you need to answer. These questions are all based of different books and different series. Before we start with them, no I have not read all of these series yet, but I do understand what they mean with them, because I did some research beforehand.I saw this tag on the YouTube channel of Little Book Owl, and it looked fun to try J




so here we go!  Here are the questions that I will be answering:

·         What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?
·         Who would your partner be?
·         Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]
·         Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? [Shadowhunter world]
·         Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]
·         Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]
·         What would be your daemon [Northern Lights]

1.   What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?


For me this is definitely Harry potter. As a kid I always watched the movies and I also read the books and just to live in a world like that seemed amazing. Also I feel like out of all the worlds that you could live in, Harry Potter’s world would be the less dangerous and evil. And also the spells seem so fun to learn. Especially the Patronus spell has always been one of my favourite spells ever.


2.   Who would your partner be?


I’m guessing they mean love wise. I would say Will Herondale. Because. Euh. Do I really need to explain my choice? He is just badass and gives you great advice (never trust a duck xD). And he also reads.

3. Who would be your godly mother/father?

For this one I think I would want to be the daughter of Apollo, because I really love Archery and I’ve done archery multiple times. But I also love music a lot since I play so many instruments, so music doesn’t sound bad either. 


4. Would you be a downworlder of a Nephilim? 


I’d prefer to be a downworlder, because I like to be counted as human race while still being something different since you’re half human half demon.


5. Which house would you be in?
Well this one is hard, because you would think book lovers would be ravenclaws. But I actually am not a ravenclaw. When I did the pottermore test I got sorted in Gryffindor. And when I think of it it’s kind of the house that I want to be in. Because I do weird things and people tell me I’m brave, so I think Gryffindor would be a good house J



6. Which Faction would you be in?

I would say that I would be in the Amity Faction, It just seems like a good faction for me, but Dauntless would have been cool too. 

7. What would be your Daemon?

If I would have a Daemon I would have a fox, Foxes are just so intelligent but can be super sly, which I kind of like a lot. And also their fluffy tails




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top