Friday 6 January 2017

My current tbr jar 2017

My TBR Jar 2017 



Hey everybody! This year I'm planning to read 25 books. I know it's not a lot like most of you all read but at least I'm trying. I do have a little To be Read pile in my bookcase which I'll show with you right now. I'll just be naming the names underneath and I will add more books during the year. 



Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

Carry on by Rainbow Rowell


 Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs




A court of thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas





The rest of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas




The Watchmaker of Filigree street by Natasha Pulley


The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini


The fault in our stars by John Green 


The da vinci code & The lost symbol by Dan Brown



Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top