Monday 7 November 2016

October haul 2016

Hey everybody!









Today I have a haul. These are the books that I bought, or got during the week of October. (which is my birthday month so that’s why there’s a lot) So let’s start!

The first two books that I got are Illuminae and Pride & Prejustice.




 I got these two books from my dad and my brother on my birthday and I’m very excited to read P&P, since I’ve already read Illuminae, hihi c:

The next book that I got, also for my birthday is Empire of Storms, by Sarah J Maas.



A good friend of mine send this to me for my birthday, and we were both lucky enough to get signed copies, since they were sold signed in the nearest Waterstones close to where she lives. (No I’ve not finished Heir of Fire yet, oops >.<)

The next book that I got is Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine.





I got this one from another friend for my birthday. I have started in it, but if you’ve seen my goodreads currently reading shelve, you’ll know that I’m reading a lot because I can’t seem to get away from my reading slump. Although Twilight is helping a lot c:

The next book I got is a book that I purchased myself and that book is Carry on by Rainbow Rowell.



I absolutely love Rainbow Rowell’s writing. I’ve read Fangirl and Eleanor & Park already, and I’m planning to read all her books. Carry on is the fanfiction that Cath is writing in the book Fangirl, so I’m actually really excited to start it.

Now the next five books were bought in the thrift shop. Me and a friend love to go to thrift shops, so I managed to pick up the complete Lord of the Rings series, and the hobbit. And I also picked up The fault in our stars.





I’m really excited to read the lotr series and the Hobbit. I’ve seen the movies multiple times, so I thought I’d give the books a go.

And the last book that I picked up during the month of October is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.





I’m in a really big reading slump, and I knew that if I would read twilight it would get me out of it. So I ordered the second book in hardcover, and I’m currently reading it right now. And voila! I’m pretty sure my reading slump has gone away now.

So those were all the books that I’ve bought or got during the month of October. I hope you all liked it, and make sure to look out for a review whenever I finish the book. Also leave a comment down below if you like these kinds of hauls. I would love to know about it! I’m very blessed and happy with the all the books I got, and I’m also very thankful.
Alright this was all. Thanks to everyone who is reading my blog every week, I really appreciate it!
Lots of love!




2 comments :

Back to Top