Wednesday 29 June 2016

First week July


JULY TBR 

This is my Tbr for the first week of July c:
I'm very excited to finish one book and start reading the other book. 




1st book: Crown of Midnight



♥ Title: Crown of Midnight ♥ Author: Sarah J. Maas ♥

This is the second book of the Throne of Glass series that I'm reading at the moment. The writer of this series is Sarah .J. Maas. I have already started this book, and it's great so far. I'm about halfway through the book and I'm loving it. I really love the writing and how everything is put together. You start to discover different things about the characters every new page, which I really love.
Have I told you how much I love this book yet? No? Well here again. "I love this book."

I can't wait to finish it next week, and you'll definitely see a review about it soon.


*Spoilers about the first and a bit of the second book of the throne of glass serie ahead*



As many of you probably already know, this book is about an assassin that goes by the name Celaena Sardothien. She is the royal assassin also known as the King's champion. She is trying to win her freedom by killing the people that the King tells her to. Little does the King know that Celaena is not actually killing the people. She can't bear to kill for the crown.



2nd book: Winter in Wartime




♥ Title: Winter in wartime ♥ Author: Jan Terlouw ♥

This is a book that I got for free from my school. They gifted it to the students during a working week about the world war 2. I've heard great things about it, but I'm not sure if I will like it, since it's contemporary; and I don't read a lot of contemporary. But I'm still open for new things, so I might actually like this book in the end.
Who knows right? I'm still excited to read it, and you will probably see a review from this book as well.

Winter in wartime is about a 14-year-old boy named Michiel. He lives in the period of the World War 2. His life seems completely normal until he becomes an aid of a British soldier. During the Story Michiel learns about the War, and learns the hard consequences that you get when you don't do what is asked.


~

I'm very excited to read these two books during next week. If you have any tbr books that you are planning to read this or next week, please feel free to leave a comment and tell me about them. Maybe I'll read them too.

Have a nice day ♥



3 comments :

  1. I sort of promised to read the first book of Harry Potter in July! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Harry Potter! The Harry Potter serie is great!♥

      Delete

Back to Top